Thursday, February 1, 2018

The Joys of Being A Boy Mom


If you have all boys or even just one boy I am sure you can relate to this post!
The picture above is of a t shirt I have! I love it cause it is so true! For me I only have 2 boys! So there is not bows, frills, Barbie Dolls, and such like that around my house!
Instead I pick up Hot Wheel cars and my son runs at me growling like a Dinosaur because they are his favorite!
We do rocks, sticks, dirts, and puppy dogs allot in this house!
Would I love a girl? Sure, and maybe some day I will have one! But for now I love being a Boy Mom!


As a boy mom I am shaping a future Husband and Daddy! I may not be teaching makeup or how to braid hair but we learn about bugs, we study sticks, and we play in rock piles!


Here are a few things I have learned in my short time as a Boy Mom:

We Eat Allot!
Sometimes its a million snacks a day! Other times its cleaning the plate and wanting more! And most the time we love Dino Chicken Nuggets! Favorite snacks are almost any flavor of cereal!

We Are Always Dirty!
Yes,even me! Between dirt, food, drool, boogers, and dumping the dogs food and water bowl over for the millionth time I change allot of cloths! And then that also tells you we do allot of laundry!

Everything Must Make Noise!
The cars and trucks have to make noise even if that means you make the noise for it! Dinosaurs rawer, doggies bark and so on! There is a noise for everything!

Outside Time Is The Best!
My boys love to play outside! We carry sticks around, pick thru rock piles, and inspect the bugs!


I love the bugs,dirt, boogers and more! But the real reason I love those things is because I love the sweet boys that are behind them! I would not trade being a boy mom for anything!
So if you are a boy mom out there struggling with the dirt and bugs, remember you are not alone and all the dirt and bugs are just what makes your sweet boy!!

She Is...
Joanna




2 comments:

  1. Good for them ..they should be outside in fresh air. This sounds wonderful lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a boy mom and can relate to this. The boogers and all.

    ReplyDelete

A Lesson On Friendship

If you are alive and breathing at some point in your life you have looked for or had a friendship! Even if you don't have any frie...