Monday, January 22, 2018

Fruit Infused Water



When you're working on being healthy, water is a big big thing! But sometimes plain water gets old and you want to spice it up some!
I love fruit infused water! Its yummy, healthy, and has so many great things it can help you with!
Depending on the fruits and herbs you add to it, they can do different things for you!!
Here are a few combinations for you!

*Blood sugar Support and Digestion - Cucumbers, Strawberries and Kiwi.
*Appetite Control - Cucumbers, Lemons, Limes.
*Immune Booster - Lemons, Oranges, Mint.

Here is a recipe that sounds super yummy!


I made some up this afternoon! We have a Water Pitcher with a infuser in it and we have really enjoyed using it! 


I cut up half of a grapefruit and a whole lemon. I suggest rolling them around a bit before you cut them. This gets the juice really stirred up and makes for a heavier infused water!


I stuffed the infuser as full as I could before I put it in! Then put the pitcher in the fridge to let the water get cold and infuse it even better!


This combination is very fresh! I love the taste! It has a very tart taste but the grapefruit really come thru! I would have added mint but did not have any in the house!
If you use a pitcher like I have you, can refill a few times! Just keep an eye on the fruit! Another great way to drink these would be to just throw the fruit directly into your glass, mason jar, water bottle or pitcher!


What fruit infused water combination have you tried or think would be good? I would love to hear what you think!

She is....
Joanna 




5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that looks delicious! I LOVE grapefruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great way to get all your water in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy...now I need to try this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The grapefruit and lemon look so refreshing! I am a little jealous that it isn't in my water glass right now!

    ReplyDelete

A Lesson On Friendship

If you are alive and breathing at some point in your life you have looked for or had a friendship! Even if you don't have any frie...