Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Feathers In The Sky Book Review




My sweet friend Janine recently asked me to do a review on her upcoming children's book and of course, I had to say yes!

I have not had the privilege to meet Janine in person yet but we got connected thru social media as we both have a passion for supporting and encouraging women! I have gotten to know Janine for a bit now and love her passion and courage! I was very happy to do this review for her! She sent me the ebook and I was blown away!

But first, before I get carried away let me tell you a little about Janine!

Janine Hernandez is a well-renowned author, speaker, mentor, and world changer. Janine is the CEO and Founder of Purpose Driven Initiatives LLC and PDI Publishing. She focuses on the advancement of women in the capacity of women empowerment events, book publishing and motivational speaking. Her mission is to be the light that pushes you to your purpose and is passionate about helping others and motivating them to succeed. Janine loves to give back to the community and help underprivileged youth as she was honored to be awarded the 2011 Mitch Akin Mentor of the Year Award (New Pathways Program). She holds a Master of Arts in International Business Management which has helped fuel her entrepreneur spirit! 


Also here is a little about the book (not my words) to help you understand it better! I will share my review of it next!

Feathers in The Sky is a tale about a girl named Juju who sees different color feathers along her path. Each feather represents something different and has a different meaning. Juju encounters some bullying but with the help of her aunt, she is able to overcome her situation. This book is meant to empower and uplift our youth by spreading love, joy, kindness, and gratitude."


When I read this book I was blown away!
The graphics are amazing! Bright colors and simple and short text on each page are sure to keep even the young reader entertained!
I love how feathers are used in this book! The Whymsical part they play is great for children but can be used even for older kids as well!
This book would also be great to help your child learn to pay attention and find things! Your child can be told to find the feather on each page! My 3 year old loves to search for things in books and I had him find the feathers! He loved it!
This book would make an amazing gift and could even be given along with a pack of bright colored feathers as a hands-on bonus!

The book is set to be printed in August 2018 and shipping out in September 2018!
There are different levels you can pledge or buy in at that can give you signed copies and all!

Right now Janine is running a Kickstart program! You can buy or pledge your amount and that secures your book or books! They will be sent out hopefully in September if the kickstart gets the fudning needed! Dates are subject to change depedning on how funding goes!
This kickstart is something you want to be apart of and dont want to miss! Be sure and use the link below to get in on it!

KickStart Link: 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1328885849/feathers-in-the-sky?ref=email


You can also follow and connect with Janine on her social media sites!

Connect with Janine:

A BIG thanks to Janine for sending me the ebook and giving me the time to do this review! I really enjoyed it!!
Please feel free to share this post link with your friends! We want to get this kickstart funded so we and everyone else can get are hands on this book!

She Is....
Joanna





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Lesson On Friendship

If you are alive and breathing at some point in your life you have looked for or had a friendship! Even if you don't have any frie...