Thursday, May 10, 2018

Cooking On The Grill!


Here in East Texas, we have hit the 90-degree mark for 2 days! If that does not feel like summer then I am not sure what does!
When its hot like this I love to try and turn the oven on as little as possible! We have not had a grill since we have been married and this past weekend we got one! The perks of not living in an apartment anymore are great and this is one of them!

We have grilled out twice since then and are planning to grill out tonight for supper! We have done steak, hot dogs, and tonight plan to do hamburgers! 
I can't wait to grill some chicken breast soon and I snagged a pack of Classic Braughts the other day and plan to use them soon as well!

I love to grill veggies too! There are so many ways to grill them!


A nice soft char on some veggies is just oh too good! Corn is the best on the grill!
Peppers are also another great one to lay directly on the grill and get a char on them!


I want to try and grill some fruit soon! Peaches would be super yummy! The sugar in the peach would help crisp them up some and you could pull them off and eat it with some ice cream!


How do you like to grill? We got a propane grill and that is what we prefer but allot of people love to charbroil grills! 


Leave us a comment letting us know what your favorite thing to grill is!

She Is...

Joanna 

7 comments:

  1. i cant grill... well... dont grill due to being scared of the initial start up lol!!!! but my husband grills and makes amazing chicken AND steak!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I would say summer is here. We like to grill burgers and dogs. Vegetables are also great but we haven't grilled fruit yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't trust myself with the grill but this looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's finally nice enough now to fire up the grill, at least here in Toronto. I am going to grill some cajun chicken, pineapple and stuffed peppers this weekend, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer is here. We grill mostly burgers and dogs. Veggies are good. Never tried fruit. Let us know how it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love barbecued meals. From meat to vegetable, simply the perfect taste.

    DD's blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, this article makes me crave for barbeque. i love grilled foods. here in our country, they call it ihaw-ihaw, a very popular pinoy food. :)

    ReplyDelete

A Lesson On Friendship

If you are alive and breathing at some point in your life you have looked for or had a friendship! Even if you don't have any frie...