Thursday, May 3, 2018

In The Kitchen: Tacos!


Taco's are a staple in my house! We live in Texas and there is a Taco truck on every corner it feels like! Plus we have your normal big chain taco stores!
But to be honest with you there is nothing better than a good homemade taco!

I grew up with build your own taco nights and that is what we do in our house now! It is an easy and quick meal but also super filling and yummy! I set all the ingredients out on my counter and everyone can snag a plate and make their tacos how they want! 


This is my go-to meal for when company comes over as well! I love it cause if anyone is not a fan of a veggie or such they can just choose to leave it off!!

We use both flour and corn tortillas! I love flour and my husband loves corn! He does like the flour when I fry them tho!


We sometimes will get hard shells as well! That is usually more for my husband but I like them too sometimes! What are you favorite shells?


I love to chop stuff up to put on the tacos! We usually always have chicken or a beef plus then all the good veggies! 
I love to have a few lemons and limes around for taco night!
We also love chopped tomatoes, avocado, and a good purple onion!




Usually, we have salsa and sour cream to top things off! 
I always try and have chips out and then we do salsa or guacamole to dip!

What are your favorites for Taco night at your house? Is there something that is a staple for it that you cant go without on your taco?

She Is......
    Joanna 

6 comments:

  1. Your tacos look delicious :)!! Love to add pico. Lettuce tacos are great as well :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so yummy and tacos are always a favorite in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm! I'm officially craving tacos! Although, our tacos are always pretty basic and boring. I am going to try to spice it up next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this looks super yummy. I will definitely have to try this. I love trying new recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love tacos! When I extreme couponed, I bought enough taco shells to last us for twice a month until they were set to expire! I eat them refried beans, taco sauce, and cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love tacos too! These look so good and you've totally put me in the mood for some tacos! They might be on the menu soon!

    ReplyDelete

A Lesson On Friendship

If you are alive and breathing at some point in your life you have looked for or had a friendship! Even if you don't have any frie...