Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Review: Revital U!

*All opinions in this post are my own! I was given a 3-day free sample but was not paid for this post*

I was given a 3-day sample of Revital U to try! I loved the idea of opening a packet and just dumping and mixing and I was done!

I tried mine with both cold and hot water and liked them both ways! I do not like crazy strong coffee and these were so good!

You can get this is a tub like shown above or in these cool packets that are already set to go! You can carry them with you wherever!

Revital U is 100% Arabic Coffee and has allot of great ingredients including some that are found in Green Tea as well!
Revital U has been known to help with energy and weight loss! I only had a 3-day sample so I cannot say that this was true for me but they do suggest that you take it for 14 days to see best results!

There are some yummy ways to mix this up and not just be a normal coffee drink! Let me share a few with you that I found sound super good!



If you are interested in trying a sample or even jumping in and going for a 14 day supply please feel free to contact Sabrina Drewery! All her contact info is below!


Sabrina thank you so much for the samples and letting me test this product for you!
Yall should contact her and get some samples!! It's really good stuff!!

She Is.....
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Lesson On Friendship

If you are alive and breathing at some point in your life you have looked for or had a friendship! Even if you don't have any frie...