Friday, January 19, 2018

Living Room: Accent Wall



I have always been a big fan of accent wall's in the living room! I finally got one up in my living room and I love it! I wanted to share it with everyone! Hope this inspires you!

I love the floating box shelves! My Father in Law found these for me! They are older and have so much character to them! My husband and my Dad put them up on the wall for me! 

So this used to be centered with my couch, since this was put up we have moved the couch so it is now just centered with the room! I love that this is versatile no matter where my furniture is!

I collect Willow Tree Figures so this has been a great way for me to display them!



These where my husbands great grandmothers! I love them!


I also made a shelf with a picture from our wedding,unity candle and my flowers!



 We will be moving in about a month and I am excited to set it up in the new house!

I would love to do more posts of decorating and organizing in the home! What rooms would you like to see me post about? Leave me a comment!

She is....
Joanna




3 comments:

  1. Great way to incorporate family pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have willow tree figures too! I had to sell some of them as it was getting out of hand, haha, but I kept the important ones. We also have the Nativity set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice themed wall. It's a nice way to show off your style.

    ReplyDelete

A Lesson On Friendship

If you are alive and breathing at some point in your life you have looked for or had a friendship! Even if you don't have any frie...