Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Welcome and Introductions!





Welcome to She Is Powerful!

My name is Joanna and I am the face behind the blog!


I am a wife to my husband of 4 years, and a momma to 2 sweet boys who are 3 and 18 months! I have the joy to be able to stay home with them and I love that!
I always say I was born a Northern girl (born in PA) ment to be a Southern girl (moved to TX when I was 19)!
I also am the Owner and Founder of The Empowering Woman Tribe! We are a group that is a safe place for women in any walk of life! Married, single, kids, no kids, we are there for any lady! This is been a passion of mine for years now and it has been fun to see it start! You can click are name above and join are facebook group! I have a great team of admins and we would love to have you!

My hope for this blog is that it will bless you! I have allot of great plans and cannot wait to see how they all work out!!

This blog will be an extension of the main The Empowering Woman Tribe page but will also have recipes and such some men may be interested in!

Feel free to leave comments, ask questions and follow us for more fun post! I cant wait to get to know you more!

I will link are social media accounts below! Please follow us!

She Is...
Joanna 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Lesson On Friendship

If you are alive and breathing at some point in your life you have looked for or had a friendship! Even if you don't have any frie...